Monday 17 February 2014

Monday 17 February

The past couple of weeks have been busy with painting.
I've spent quite a bit of time over at Ma & Pa's old home.
Boar has been there evenings and weekends.
 Locket and Brains have helped out too.
Though there isn't so much Brains & Locket can do at the moment.
Absent- Minded Prof & Moneypenny have done what they can but it isn't so easy with wee ones.


 Locket, above, and Brains, below, scraping paint off before. . .


. . .we taped off and painted the skirting boards. They were green :)


The brush by the blue tape we only use for dusting off Gib dust etc before painting.


Boar sanding the floor in the hallway so it can be varnished.
The floor is Matai and came up really well.


Boar also has had quite a lot of plastering to do.
This is the wallpaper I chose when I was around 14, I think.
Still there, which shows how long since any decorating has been done!
Boar has plastered the joins where the wallpaper sheets meet.

Ok, I'll get back to this later.
Do another post.
Need to get busy as I have some sewing to do.
Also Locket is starting something new today.
Trying the first session of a Home Ed choir.
Bound to have a few nerves!
So food is needed before we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)