Friday 6 December 2019

27 Jan


We decided to use up some of the bricks to make a small incinerator up the back. Boar dug a small area for it to go on below the deck.


Getting the bricks up was a bit of work. I used the trolley to haul them from the driveway where they are stored, up the path . . .


To the bottom of the steps.


We got the young ones to carry them up to the deck. Brains carried around 10, 6 in a backpack and the rest in his arms.


We used one of the paving stones we found as a base. Then just stacked them on it.


We had to test it out of course!


The ferns got a little singed from the heat.


A lid so it doesn't get drenched.


I'm standing just below the greenhouse in this photo.


And now I'm down by the archway and you can see the incinerator in the top right of the photo. A good morning's work 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)