Saturday 11 May 2013

No more playing catch up!!

Saturday 11 May

Well I've decided two things.
One is that I'm not going to play catch-up-the-blog.
So much time has past & our lives are not that exciting!
So it's a fresh start as mostly routine things happenend over the last few weeks.
The other thing I decided is I'm going to give all family members pseudonyms.
I will ask if they want to choose their own...otherwise I'll have fun choosing :)

We celebrated Locket's (Miss L's) birthday with a few of her friends.
Locket made her own invitations.






We went to H20 Xtream then back home for dinner





I thought this was a good shot...they were trying to stand, got there then someone shoved the mattress and I caught them just as they were falling.

They later suceeded in standing :)

They all made their own pizzas for dinner then we had the cake.
A Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip cake.
It was very nice even if I do say so myself :)




I got a shot of the sleeping beauties the next morning




And not much left of the cake...though it did last a day!



That's it for this entry. Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)