Friday 17 May 2013

Roll call

Ok this is going to be a short post. I finally have a list of names...these things take time :)

So a brief intro to our family. These are the names they/we worked out :)

There's the head of the household...my DH...who will be Boar. Then there is me..I'm Mama Bear...my lovelies call me that so I decided that would do :)

Our oldest son is to be Absent-Minded Professor, A-M Prof, for short. His lovely wife is Moneypenny, and their wee girl who is 14months is Little Sunshine.

Our oldest daughter chose Smurfette, for herself.

Our 2nd son has chosen Butcher,  his girlfriend is to be Chuckles and their wee lad who is 13months Halfpint. All these names are from a 2012 Snow White movie called Mirror Mirror. I just watched a trailer and think I'll get the movie out to watch as it looks pretty funny. There is a list of the Seven Dwarfs names on Wikipedia, more than I expected, quite a number of different ones.

Next in line is our second daughter Frosty, which is what her fiance calls her. He is to be Jester and then there is their new wee one...more about that in the next post :)

Then comes our third son who I've named Brains, yup, after the guy on Thunderbirds.

Last in the line up is our youngest daughter Locket, it's what I've called her for years.

That's our immediate family...I may come up with names for others, though they will more than likely stay as initials.

Roll call finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)