Monday 26 May 2014

Monday, 21 April, 2014
Cruisy morning. Reading. Contacted C re Social studies Paces. She sent me a list, quite a few that I need she may have, but I need to check publication dates.
Got some fish out of the freezer for dinner.
Popped into Shampoo Plus with mail for Frosty Next week is her last week there. Handed over the mail and had a bit of a chat. Went to so some food shopping. Then went and picked up the Score Key from C's front door.
Lunch & chilled out with Perry for a while. Then I spent some time looking up PACEs on Christian Books. . .got a preview!
Made dinner. . .very simple one tonight. Mince, spuds, baked fish, carrots & peas. 
Brains and Locket arrived home!! Very happy to see them back. Camp had been good :) I was especially pleased to know that Locket had really enjoyed it.
Then it was time to take Perry to the bus. It was one of the big double decker ones like this one in the picture.

They come flying off the motorway off-ramp into Johnsonville. Quite something to see!
When I got back home I had some more chit chat with Brains and Locket. Climbed into bed and worked on the computer for a while. Then turned it off and read. . .but not for long, too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)