Monday 26 May 2014

Tuesday, 22 April.

Woke up a bit late, been forgetting to take my iron the last week. Read for a bit. Checked bank balances. 
Got a text from Miss Lisa re RAD stuff. Checked the website, arranged to go pick up the items she needed later in the day.
Had brekky, began writing blog notes. Pa went to the city on the bus for his prayer meeting. 
I picked up Frosty to take her to Burger King where she is working now, learning the ropes as a manager.  I dropped her at the store in Porirua near the Mega Centre I went on to Titahi Bay to get some clothes that were being passed on to Lil Battler. Moneypenny was there with the girls.
Made my way home, then got some petrol and we were off to physio. Brains went on ahead as we were cutting it a bit fine. locket and I went to pick up the RAD stuff.  Physio session went well.
Then it was home for a little while before I picked up Pa. Then out to Tawa to drop off the RAD stuff to Miss Lisa.
Back home for dinner etc. Sent a text to Moneypenny to see if Sunshine was coming with us tomorrow. But she hasn't been that well, so, no.
Sleep, sweet sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)