Friday 30 May 2014

Saturday 26 April

Woke just before 6am. . heard Lil Battler hicupping! Decided to get up so I could get some work done whilst it was quiet. Made coffee, got dressed and went upstairs.
Got an hour or so done then came down to eat. Googled to find info I needed re pockets.
Halfpint got up so Butcher got up too and fed him brekky. Lil Battler was still sleeping and Chuckles was resting.
Got organised to leave as Boar was taking me down to Spotlight to get zips etc. Then he was going on to get rubbish from Wadestown.
Got back and I checked if Butcher and Halfpint wanted to go for a ride with Boar. Yup, they did, so Butcher dressed Halfpint and off they went.
Pa queried about his email account. I asked if it ok if I sorted it this evening. He said that was fine.
Back upstairs to work. I got the pattern pretty much sorted. The info I found last night and today was all helpful.
Took a break when Moneypenny and A-M Prof arrived with the girls, to visit and see Lil Batter. TJ arrived as well. Chuckles other friend C was not able to come. Chuckles and Butcher decided to leave earlier than they'd planned. Brains arrived home.
Not long after they left Char called. . .could she have coffee here with me? Sure! She'll be off overseas soon to join her husband who is working there.
I got the pants cut out and started stitching! I had 30 mins or so.
Had coffee, Char left around 4pm. Upstairs to finish the pants. I got them done and checked the amount of fabric I'd been given.it was enough :)
Sorted what to have for dinner. Boar was happy to cook it. I went off to J's.The pants were a good fit. J was happy. A few adjustments were needed.
Home and dinner. Remembered about Pa's email account. I rang Telecom in the end. We set up a sub account under our account! He has his own account and gets his emails and we get ours. Sorted :)
I went upstairs to put away pants patterns etc. And to prepare for tomorrow. Too tired to draught tonight. I took the book downstairs to look through and mark the pages I needed.
My eyes were closing of themselves – time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)